More About Energy And Endurance
The dynamic duo of sports nutrition
There are active individuals, and then there are people like you who take it a step further – those who are truly committed to exercising and effectively managing their diet every day.
For you, improving your workouts and your results is a never-ending quest for perfection. You’re never satisfied with the status quo, or just maintaining your current level of fitness. You’re always striving for more.
For you and others like you, this often means increasing your energy levels and your endurance. After all, there aren’t many things that can positively affect your success in fitness more so than a deep energy reservoir and the ability to dig deep and endure that last leg of the triathlon, or those last ten muscle-quivering reps.
This is where energy supplements and supplements for endurance can make a huge difference.
Supplements for Energy and Endurance
At NOW® Sports we’ve been providing sound nutrition for endurance athletes for more than 45 years. Our line of unique and specialized energy and endurance supplements includes:
- BCAA Blast – BCAA Blast features 5 grams of BCAAs and 100 mg of natural caffeine per scoop. It’s a thirst-quenching supplement that assists in maintaining physical energy and focus during workouts, while supporting the body’s natural recovery processes. It’s best to take BCAA Blast before a workout.
- CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine – a patented form of Beta-Alanine that’s been clinically tested and shown to increase muscle carnosine content, allowing muscles to work harder and longer during intense exercise.
- B12 Energy Boost Sticks – B-12 Energy Boost Sticks are a powerful blend of vitamin B-12 (10,000 mcg), natural caffeine (50 mg), and nutrients like folate and taurine for supplying cellular energy production. All in an on-the-go, super tasty powder stick! It’s best to take B-12 Energy Boost Sticks before a workout.
- D Ribose – D-Ribose is a simple sugar that occurs naturally in all living cells, supporting ATP production and supplying muscle fuel. It is best to take D-Ribose before a workout.
- Energy Extreme – Energy Extreme offers a full complement of B vitamins and other cofactors such as chromium, magnesium malate, and carnitine. This formula supplies the nutrients needed to promote sustained energy production and mental alertness. It’s best to take Energy Extreme before a workout.
- Beet Root Powder – Beet Root Powder is a superfood powder and pure derivative from non-GMO beets that is naturally abundant in a variety of nutrients including nitrates. It’s best to take Beet Root Powder before a workout.
NOW has also developed several sports stacks including Sports Nutrition Stacks: Endurance Training for Cycling & Running which will help you pick the right products while you are training.
If you’re looking to up your game but aren’t quite sure how, increasing your energy levels and your ability to endure is a great place to start, and NOW® Sports can help.