Tropical Multigrain Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Grease the bottoms of 12 regular-size muffin cups with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, whisk egg with brown until the egg mixture doubles in size.
- Whisk in remaining coconut oil and yogurt until thoroughly mixed.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt until well combined.
- Slowly stir dry ingredients into the wet mixture.
- Fold in Oat Bran, pineapple, and papaya.
- Fill each muffin cup ¾ full.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from pan and let the muffins cool for 20 minutes
- Serve and enjoy!