Sundried Tomato Herbed Pasta
Pasta lovers who are sensitive to gluten will truly appreciate this recipe thanks to our gluten-free quinoa penne pasta, which we combine with sun-dried tomatoes, basil, garlic, sage and more to create a simple but hearty pasta dish that will please even the most finicky eaters.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add gluten-free penne pasta and cook for 10 minutes.
- While pasta is cooking, place sundried tomatoes, basil leaves, garlic, sage, salt, and pepper in a blender.
- Pulse until ingredients begin to combine, then slowly pour in organic olive oil while continuing to blend.
- Blend until thick paste is formed.
- Drain pasta and toss with sundried tomato sauce.
- Serve warm and enjoy!