Pumpkin Seed Brittle
If you and peanuts don’t get along, yet you crave peanut brittle, then this is the recipe for you. We’ve replaced peanuts with pumpkin seeds to create an organic and allergy-friendly Pumpkin Seed Brittle that will make you forget all about the peanut version. You’ll love this magnificent yet simple merger of organic agave nectar, organic Turbinado sugar and raw, organic pumpkin seeds.
- In a pot, combine Turbinado and agave nectar over medium heat.
- Allow mixture to come up to a boil and cook until Turbinado is completely melted, stirring occasionally.
- Fold in pumpkin seeds until completely coated with sugar.
- Pour mixture onto parchment paper or silicone baking mat. Spread into ¼ inch layer.
- Cool for 30 minutes.
- Break brittle into large pieces and enjoy!