Organic Chicken Curry Salad
Family and friends alike will absolutely love this healthy dish with plenty of eye appeal. Chicken, farro, curry, dry-roasted Macadamia nuts, and more combine to create a salad.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Season chicken thighs with 1 teaspoon curry powder and ¼ teaspoon salt.
- Place on a cookie sheet in preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove chicken from the oven and cool for an additional 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together coconut oil, cider vinegar, remaining ¾ teaspoon curry powder, and remaining teaspoon salt until fully combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine chicken, farro, and macadamia nuts.
- Add garlic-infused coconut oil mixture and toss until chicken mixture is fully coated.
- Serve cold or in lettuce wraps and enjoy!