Mediterranean Black Bean Veggie Burgers
Bland and boring beef burgers, you’ve been put on notice. Our vegetarian Mediterranean Black Bean Veggie Burgers are a serious flavor sensation, and we bake them instead of grilling or pan frying to keep everything light, fresh and flavorful throughout. No toppings needed – it’s all in these burgers already!
- Cook potato in boiling water until fork tender. Drain and cool slightly.
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- In a large bowl, combine potato with black beans.
- Combine all of the ingredients together until a homogenous mixture is formed.
- With damp hands, form into patties about 3 ½ inches in diameter and ¾ -inch thick.
- Spray parchment paper with cooking oil.
- Place burger patties on parchment paper-lined baking sheet (2 inches apart).
- Bake 15 minutes, then flip burgers and continue to bake for another 10 minutes.
Freezing Veggie Burgers:
- Cool cooked burgers, place them in individual re-sealable plastic bags, and freeze up to 3 months.
- To reheat, unwrap the burgers, de-thaw at room temperature for 30 minutes, then place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and bake at 300° F until heated through, 12 to 15 minutes.