Lemon & Thyme Gravy
Free of gluten and other common food allergens, this taste-bud-titillating sauce combines savory thyme with fresh lemon juice to create a unique gravy that’s great for adding tons of flavor to your favorite breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes!
- Place sunflower oil in pan on medium heat.
- Combine with gluten free flour and cook until the flour mixture has browned.
- Whisk in vegetable stock, lemon juice, thyme, and black pepper.
- Allow for gravy to reach a boil then reduce heat to medium low.
- Cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve over savory pancakes and enjoy!
Serving Size: 1/2 cup