Holy Omega Granola Bars!
Healthy snack bars on-the-go. Filled with Omega 3, 6 and 9 + Protein
- Preheat oven to 400° F (375° F convection). Line quarter sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In large bowl combine flax meal, chia meal, and brown rice protein with water.
- Stir for 3 minutes or until mixture thickens to a gel-like consistency.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix until all are fully incorporated.
- Spread mixture onto sheet pan so that the granola bars are ½ inch tall.
- Place in oven for 25 minutes.
- Allow granola to cool for 30 minutes or until it has firmed but is still soft to the touch.
- To remove from the pan, run a sharp knife along the edges to make sure granola has loosened. Over a clean table or cutting board, flip sheet pan upside down and tap to release granola.
- Cut into 4 inch bars and serve.
- Store in airtight container for up to 2 weeks.