Harvest Quinoa Dish
There are so many delicious ingredients in this tempting dish we’re not sure where to begin, but when you combine almonds, apricots, caramelized onions and rosemary with our hearty whole grain quinoa, organic virgin coconut oil, Sucanat® Cane Sugar and orange juice, finishing will be the easiest part of the meal.
- Place sauté pan on medium heat and add almonds.
- Toast almonds for 2 minutes and set aside.
- In stock pot combine vegetable broth, rosemary, apricots, quinoa, 1 teaspoon. sea salt, and orange juice on high heat.
- Bring to a boil then place on low heat for 10 to15 minutes or until the quinoa has absorbed the liquid.
- In a sauté pan, add coconut oil, remaining sea salt, onion, and Sucanat®.
- Cook on low heat for 10 to15 minutes or until the onion has caramelized.
- Combine quinoa with caramelized onion mixture and serve warm.