Gluten Free Walnut-Baked Chicken
The mouth-watering combination of chicken and walnuts is popular in many different cultures, and we’re giving this desirable dish a healthy and gluten-free “twist” with our BetterStevia® Lemon Twist liquid and our flavorful, gluten-free Tapioca Flour. It’s a breeze to make and, served with steamed vegetables, this is one meal that’s sure to satisfy.
- Place oven at 350° F.
- Create 3-step breading system.
- In bowl 1 combine tapioca flour, salt, garlic, and onion powder.
- In bowl 2 combine egg, water, and stevia.
- In bowl 3 combine walnuts, parsley, and garlic
- Dust chicken breast in bowl 1, drench in bowl 2, and cover in bowl 3.
- Place chicken breast on parchment paper and in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Serve warm with steamed vegetables.
Serving Size: 1/2 Chicken Breast