Gluten Free Tart Crust
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large bowl, combine baking and pancake mix, turbinado sugar, and salt.
- Add solid coconut oil in small pieces and mix until crumbly dough is formed.
- In a separate small bowl, combine water, chia seed meal, and agave nectar until thick.
- Add chia mixture to dough and mix until smooth.
- Roll dough to 10 x ¼ inch thick. Place crust in a fluted tart pan.
- Lightly grease parchment paper and place grease side down on crust. Weigh paper down with pie weights and bake crust in preheated oven for 8 minutes. Set aside.
Use this gluten free crust to make NOW’s delicious Gluten Free Blueberry Frangipane Tart.
Serving Size: 1 Slice (37 g)