Gluten Free Plain Muffins
Even a plain muffin is a deliciously worthwhile endeavor, and our gluten-free version is a must for anyone sensitive to gluten. Simply made with wholesome and natural ingredients, these muffins are perfect for breakfast or as a light snack.
- Preheat oven to 350° F (325° F convection) and grease a mini muffin tin.
- In a large bowl combine flour, salt, sugar, and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl combine milk, oil, and egg.
- Pour wet mixture into dry mixture and whisk together, being careful to break up any lumps that may form.
- Scoop into prepared muffin tin and bake 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool 10 minutes on a wire rack.
- Serve warm.
Serving Size: 1 muffin (50 g)