Gluten Free Cinnamon Blueberry Pancakes
- In a bowl whisk egg with 1 teaspoon of light agave nectar, vanilla, and milk.
- In a separate bowl combine baking and pancake mix cinnamon, and sea salt.
- Combine the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients until fully incorporated.
- Add blueberries and mix.
- In a sauté pan melt 1 teaspoon of coconut oil on medium-low heat.
- Add ½ cup of gluten-free pancake mix and cook until golden brown (approximately 2 to 3 min).
- Flip the pancake and cook until golden brown (1 to 2 min).
- Serve with NOW Real Food® Grade A Maple Syrup.
Serving Size: 2 Pancakes