Gluten Free Blueberry Frangipane Tart
Frangipane is a pastry filling that uses almonds as the main ingredient, but our fearless chefs have taken it to an entirely different (and tasty) level with these delicious Gluten-Free Blueberry Frangipane Tarts. Make it even better with our Gluten-Free Tart Crust!
- Place coconut oil and turbinado sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer. Mix until fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla extract and mix until fully incorporated.
- Add almond flour and gluten-free flour. Mix well.
- Spread frangipane into par-baked pie crust in an even layer almost to the top.
- Wash blueberries well, and sprinkle over frangipane filling.
- Return tart to oven for 20 minutes.
- Cool on a rack 30 minutes, and enjoy!
Serving Size: 89 g