Gluten Free Berry Rhubarb Pie
This recipe was created to perfectly complement our scrumptious Gluten-Free Pie Crust recipe. We’ve combined rhubarb and fresh berries (blackberries and blueberries, but use what you love) with cinnamon, clove, vanilla and our Monk Fruit 1 to 1 replacement for sugar. You won’t believe this pie is free of gluten and sugar!
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Thoroughly clean rhubarb and berries. Pat dry with a clean towel.
- Mix flour, Organic Monk Fruit Sweetener™, clove, and cinnamon.
- Toss rhubarb and berries in dry mixture. Add vanilla extract and toss again.
- Pour filling into a prepared pie shell and distribute evenly.
- Place reserved top crust over filling and pinch together along the seam to seal.
- Using a paring knife, cut three slits in the top crust to allow steam to escape.
- Brush top crust with rice milk.
- Place pie in preheated oven and bake 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cool for 20 minutes and serve warm.
Serving Size: 1 Slice (139 g)