Gluten Free Banana Walnut Muffins
We’re taking the classic, comforting combination of bananas and walnuts and making it healthier and more flavorful with this gluten-free and sugar-free recipe. We use organic virgin coconut oil in place of less healthy cooking oils, as well as our Gluten-Free Baking and Pancake Mix and organic flax seed meal, for a unique taste and texture you’ll love!
- Preheat oven to 350°F (325°F convection).
- Coat mini muffin pan with non-stick spray or use cup liners in muffin tin.
- In a bowl, combine gluten-free baking & pancake mix, organic golden flax meal, cinnamon, baking soda, and sea salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine 3 ripe bananas, Organic Beet Sugar, egg, melted organic coconut oil, and organic vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until mixture is fully combined.
- Sprinkle in chopped organic walnuts and combine for 2 more minutes.
- Scoop muffin batter into tins until 2/3 full.
- Cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Allow for muffins to cool for 10 minutes prior to serving.