Ginger Glazed Mahi Mahi
This delicious mahi-mahi recipe brings the flavor of the South Seas to your table, combining the sweet and delicate flavor of mahi-mahi with a savory ginger glaze and fragrant coconut oil. Serve over warm brown rice for a quick, easy and tasty meal!
- In a large bowl, combine ginger dices, olive oil, garlic, agave nectar, salt, and white pepper until fully incorporated.
- In a shallow glass dish place 4 filets of Mahi Mahi.
- Pour the ginger marinade over the fish.
- Place the fish in the refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Heat a large griddle on medium heat.
- Spread 2 teaspoons of coconut oil on the griddle.
- Place glazed Mahi Mahi on the hot griddle and cook for 4 minutes on side 1 and flip.
- Cook Mahi Mahi on side 2 for 3 minutes.
- Place each filet on top of ½ cup cooked brown rice and serve warm.
Serving Size: 1/2 Filet (179 g)