DIY Gingerbread Body Scrubs
These fun and festive body scrubbers are easy homemade party favors or DIY holiday gifts for co-workers, teachers and neighbors. During cold winter months these are great to help remove dead skin cells, and they smell great!
- In a medium bowl, combine the brown sugar and allspice. Set aside.
- Melt soap base in glass container in a pan with water on the stove. Add in jojoba oil and stir until completely melted.
- Once melted, remove from stove and stir in vanilla extract and the essential oils (cinnamon, ginger, and clove).
- Allow to cool for one minute.
- Combine the ‘wet’ soap mixture into the ‘dry’ sugar mixture completely.
- Use your hands to press the mixture into molds. You’ll need to work quickly to avoid having the sugar harden.
- Place molds in the freezer for 15 minutes or allow to harden on the counter top overnight.
- After they have completely cooled, gently pop them out of the molds. Have fun packaging them as gifts!