Curried Cauliflower Soup
- Preheat oven to 425° F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine 2 tablespoons organic sesame seed oil, curry powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Add cauliflower and bell pepper and toss until thoroughly coated.
- Spread vegetables on prepared cookie sheet in an even layer, and bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine vegetable stock, coconut milk, and hazelnut liquid and whisk together until fully combined.
- In a pot over medium heat, add remaining tablespoon of organic sesame seed oil.
- Add onion and sauté 5 to 7 minutes until translucent.
- Stir in vegetable stock mixture and bring to a low boil.
- Remove cauliflower mixture from the oven and add to the pot.
- Once the liquid has returned to a boil, remove from heat and cool 2 to3 minutes.
- Place soup in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Serving Size: 1/2 cup (218 g)