Chocolate Cherry Blondie Cookies
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, cream together organic coconut sugar and butter-infused coconut oil until smooth.
- Add eggs and organic vanilla extract.
- Stir in dry mixture, chocolate chips, and cherries.
- Mix until dough forms.
- Scoop into 1 inch balls and flatten into discs.
- Place 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheet and bake 17 to 19 minutes, until golden brown.
- Cool on a rack and enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 Cookie