Who doesn’t love a piping-hot pile of tummy-filling buttermilk pancakes? Our gluten-free pancake recipe is made with natural ingredients such as buttermilk powder, Turbinado sugar, organic canola oil and pure vanilla extract for a more natural version of this breakfast staple.
- In a large bowl, combine baking and pancake mix, buttermilk powder, and turbinado sugar.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together water, egg, organic vanilla extract, and 1 teaspoon organic canola oil.
- Lightly stir wet mixture into dry ingredients until smooth.
- Lightly grease a griddle or frying pan with ¼ teaspoon organic canola oil.
- Place ¼ cup of pancake batter in pan on medium-low heat for 3 minutes. Flip pancake and cook for an additional 2 minutes on the second side.
- Serve warm with NOW Real Food® Grade A Maple Syrup or spiced pumpkin syrup and enjoy!
Serving Size: 2 Pancakes (248 g)