Compote is the French word for “mixture” and the name of a sweet dessert made with fruit and a sugary syrup, which is typically made by cooking the fruit in water with sugar and spices. Our delicious Berry Compote is sugar-free thanks to our Organic Monk Fruit with Erythritol, making it a healthy topping for your favorite desserts.
- Place water and Organic Monk Fruit Sweetener in large sauté pan on medium heat.
- Cook for 3 minutes or until the Organic Monk Fruit Sweetener has dissolved.
- Add berries, lemon juice and lemon zest.
- Place heat on low and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until the mixture has thickened.
- Allow the berry compote to cool for 10 minutes.
- Spread on your favorite dessert as a healthy topping & enjoy!
Serving Size: 1/2 cup (100 g)