Pumpkin Spice DIY Face Mask
If you’re the type of person that waits all summer for that first sip of pumpkin spice latte, then you’ll absolutely fall in love with this recipe for a DIY pumpkin spice face mask. With soothing honey, nourishing pumpkin puree, and skin-loving vitamin E oil, this DIY facial mask is sure to be the new star of your year-round skin regimen.
- In a bowl, combine all the above ingredients and mix.
- Apply onto clean face, avoiding the eye area.
- Let the mask sit on your skin for 5 to 10 minutes as desired.
- Rinse off with warm water and a clean washcloth.
- Pat your face dry and follow with NOW® Solutions toner, mist, or moisturizer of choice.
Caution: Essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care. Dilute essential oils as directed, do not exceed dilutions recommended for this recipe. Pure essential oils can be irritating to the skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of children. Not for internal use. Avoid contact with eyes. Consult a healthcare practitioner before using if pregnant/nursing.