Luxurious Lotion Bars
These natural DIY Lotion Bars are wonderful body moisturizers and also make a great gift! They’re perfect for shower favors, teacher appreciation or homemade gifts for any occasion.
- Combine everything EXCEPT essential oils in a glass bowl or glass jar (make sure it’s something you do not want to use for food in the future)
- Place glass bowl over a small saucepan with at least 1 inch of water in it and melt the ingredients over medium heat, stirring constantly until they are completely melted.
- Have essential oil ready to go since the mixture will harden quickly. Turn heat to the lowest possible setting and add oils and stir.
- Pour the mixture into the mold of your choice (silicone baking molds are a great option or you can use cupcake liners in a regular cupcake tin as well).
- Allow filled molds to cool and harden until they can be popped out of the mold.
- Use as a moisturizing bar on the body – or they also make a great gift.