Lime Kale Chips
When it comes to healthy and quick, this recipe for Lime Kale Chips delivers. So simple yet oh-so delicious, we take chopped kale and coat it with a light, organic sunflower seed oil and tangy lime zest, then bake to perfection. These chips are perfect with just about any dipping sauce, but our chefs recommend a flavorful Sriracha vegan aioli for a true flavor sensation!
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Combine kale, lime zest, sunflower oil, and salt.
- Place seasoned kale onto prepared baking sheet.
- Place in oven for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce! (Sriracha Vegan Aioli)