Herbed Carrot Spaghetti with Pine Nuts
Vegetarian pasta lovers will rejoice with just one bite of this ridiculously tasty dish. Instead of glutinous pasta we’re using fresh carrot ribbons and sautéing them in flavorful coconut oil, then tossing in fresh tarragon, broccoli, pine nuts and agave nectar to create a truly flavorful vegetarian dish that will please the most discerning pasta palate.
- In a wok, place 1 teaspoon of coconut oil on medium heat.
- Place 3 cups of ribboned carrots in the pan.
- Continue to cook until carrots have reduced to ½ original amount.
- Toss in tarragon, agave nectar, and salt until carrots are fully coated.
- Add broccoli and pine nuts.
- Continue to cook for 5 minutes and serve.
Serving Size: 1 cup