Gluten Free Apple Crisp with Red Quinoa Streusel
This Gluten-Free Apple Crisp is a ridiculously awesome sweet treat made with apples, date sugar, crystallized ginger, vanilla extract, cinnamon and salt, and it’s even better with this delicious Gluten-Free Red Quinoa Streusel recipe!
- Preheat oven to 350° F and lightly grease a 9 x 9 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, toss together apple slices, date sugar, crystallized ginger, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt until apple slices are coated.
- Place apple mixture in prepared pan.
- Sprinkle Gluten-Free Red Quinoa Streusel in an even layer over the apples.
- Bake in preheated oven for 18 to 20 minutes, until streusel is golden brown.
- Let the apple crisp cool for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm, and enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 Slice (112 g)