DIY Vapor Disks
Give your next shower a soothing spa treatment with these natural vapor disks, made with a simple and wholesome combination of essential oils and baking soda.
- Preheat oven to 325˚ F.
- Line a mini-muffin tin with foil liners.
- Mix the baking soda and water together to form a thick paste.
- Pour by tablespoon into mini-muffin tin.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Top with 8 to 10 drops of the essential oil or essential oil blend of your choice.
- Place on the shower floor, turn on the water and enjoy the vapors while showering!