Cod en Papillote
En papillote is French for “in parchment,” which describes the preparation method for tonight’s quick-and-easy meal. En papillote is suitable for any meat, but we’re using flaky, flavorful cod and organic quinoa, and we’re adding tons of extra flavor with a variety of wholesome ingredients, including agave nectar, rice vinegar, garlic, sriracha, soy sauce, and more. Bon appétit!
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- In a bowl combine Agave Nectar, rice vinegar, garlic, siracha, and soy sauce.
- Marinate 4 fillets of cod in sauce for no more than 30 minutes.
- Add 8 cups of water and 4 hibiscus tea bags into a pot.
- Allow for the pot to come to a boil, add ginger cubes, salt, and quinoa.
- Cook on medium heat until the quinoa is fully cooked.
- Toss walnuts and coconut flakes into cooked quinoa.
- Place 1 cup of quinoa and 1 cod filet on a sheet of parchment paper.
- Using a brush, place ¼ cup of coconut oil inside parchment paper.
- Wrap parchment paper over cod until completely enclosed.
- Repeat for each remaining cod filet.
- Place in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.