This cauliflower couscous recipe replaces couscous, a North African grain made of semolina, with delicious cauliflower to keep it gluten free. Add in red onions and peppers, hemp seeds, cumin, parsley and organic coconut oil to complete this divinely tasty dish!
- In a food processor, pulse cauliflower until it resembles couscous and set aside.
- In a large pan add organic coconut oil.
- Add onion and roasted red pepper and sauté 3 to 5 minutes, until onion is softened.
- Add toasted hemp seeds, cumin, and cauliflower.
- Sauté an additional 10 minutes, until cauliflower is tender but firm.
- Remove from heat and add parsley until fully combined.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 cup (249 g)